In these terms and conditions the following terms shall have the following
'We, Us, Our' - Westmorland Packaging Ltd
'You, Your' - The Customer/Consumer
'Contract' - Means any order of goods by the Customer that is
accepted by Us.
'Goods' - Any Goods forming the subject of a Contract including
parts of, or materials incorporated in, them as more particularly described upon this Website.
'Website' - Our Website, the address of which is :
2. Contact Details
Our contact address details are :-
Westmorland Packaging Ltd
Telephone : 01539 727300
Fax: 01539 731150
Email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Prices and Payment
· The Price of the Goods is set out on the Website and on the confirmation of order. The price is in Great Britain Pounds Sterling and includes all taxes or other duties due, including Value Added Tax.
· Pricing Errors: In the event that there is a misprint or pricing error on the website then Wespac Packaging will not be bound to honour any orders made at that price.
4. Delivery Charges
· Delivery to UK mainland addresses will be charged in addition and are clearly charged and displayed as follows:
Standard Items :-
Orders up to £75 delivery £7.50 + VAT
Orders £75 and over delivery is Free to most UK Mainland addresses, some remote areas including the Highlands of Scotland will incur a surcharge, please call for full details.
· Delivery is available to all UK mainland addresses. Customers living in some remote rural areas should note some delivery services are either extended by 2 working days, or in some instances not available at all.
· Delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Remote areas of Scotland and the highlands, Isle of Man, Isle of Scilly, Jersey, Guernsey and BFPO addresses may be possible but will incur additional costs, please ring for advice.
5. Order Process
· When you complete your personal details and select the Goods that you wish to purchase and submit them to us, you are offering to purchase the Goods at the price shown on the Website subject to these terms and conditions.
· The Contract for the sale by us to you of the Goods is completed when we send to you our confirmation of despatch to you by email.
· In order to buy Goods from us through this Website you must be at least 18 years old. We reserve the right at our discretion to refuse to complete a contract for the sale of Goods to you.
6. Cancellation of an Order
· Orders can be cancelled by emailing email@example.com or telephone us on 01539 727300. We will respond to your request by email and confirm that your order has been cancelled or has already been despatched. If you do not receive an email from us, then your order has not been cancelled.
· Orders that are cancelled after despatch by us are subject to the delivery and return collection charges incurred.
7. Delivery Schedule
· We will endeavour to deliver your order immediately. Delivery times vary according to the manufacturer, and we will usually ship your complete order once all the goods are in stock.
· Delivery dates are approximate and no liability whatsoever is accepted in respect of late deliveries.
· Goods can only be delivered to the customer’s address (they cannot be left with a neighbour) and must be checked and signed for. If the delivery is to a communal building like a block of flats, please note that the driver may require help unloading. The Carrier may also ask to see identification before leaving the goods, (to protect us from Credit Card fraud).
· Do not book any installers until the goods have been received and checked for damage or shortages by you. No liability can be accepted for costs caused by late deliveries or for any other reason.
· Heavy and bulky items may require assistance by the driver to off load them from the vehicle. This assistance will be required from the customer.
8. Delivery and Acceptance
· As soon as the goods have been delivered and signed for, they will become your responsibility. Any loss or damage to the goods shall be at your own risk. Any transit damage to the goods, shortages or incorrect items must be noted on the delivery consignment note at the time of delivery and returned with the driver.
9. Returns & Refunds Policy
· If you are not satisfied with the order or you have changed your mind, you may return it within seven days of delivery for a full refund minus the costs of delivery and return carriage charges (if arranged by us). We will exchange or refund any unused items returned to us, as sold in their original condition and packaging. It is your responsibility to ensure that returned goods reach us in good condition. We recommend you take out carrier insurance to cover the cost of any unforeseen damages as products returned to us in an un-sellable condition will not be refunded.
· They should be well packed and returned with your original invoice to:
Please do not write on or damage the original packaging as this will render the package un-sellable, and you will not be refunded.
· Any transit damage to the goods, shortages or incorrect goods supplied must be noted on the delivery consignment note at the time of delivery. If you are not satisfied with the condition of the goods you must:
i) Write your comments on the Consignment Note and return them with the driver.
ii) Inform Wespac Packaging Store within 24 hours.
If the driver refuses to wait whilst you check the packages against the delivery note – DO NOT ACCEPT THEM – and inform us immediately. If you are using a representative to sign for the goods on your behalf, please ensure that they follow these instructions and carefully examine all the packages.
· Within 24 hours you agree to open all the boxes and thoroughly check the goods for damage or shortages and inform us accordingly.
· You agree to indemnify us in full for any losses we suffer as a result of your failure (or your agents) to check the packages and notify us of any damage within 24 hours of the delivery.
Please follow the above instructions carefully, as manufacturers will not accept and refund faulty/damaged items unless they are notified within 24 hours of delivery.
· Upon return of the faulty or damaged items we will exchange the product or issue a full refund including delivery charges within 28 days.
· Products returned after the seven day cooling off period, will be subject to a 25% re-stocking charge and the cost of the transit.
· Please note that Your right to return Goods pursuant to the Distance Selling Regulations 2000 does not apply in this contract where the Goods are manufactured for You or customised to Your specifications.
10. Extent of Liability
· We make every effort to ensure that goods advertised for sale on the Website are described accurately. However, the descriptions of goods on the Website do not form part of the contract between you and us. They are designed to represent a general idea of the Goods. You should ensure that the goods which you are purchasing from us are suitable for your intended purpose. We do not give any warranty that the Goods, which you purchase from us, are suitable for your intended purpose.
· We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage which you suffer as a result of any breach by us of this contract, including, but not limited to, consequential loss to you and/or loss or damage to the property of third parties. In any event our liability to you arising directly from our negligence will not exceed the invoice value of the Goods. Nothing in this clause will limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence. This clause does not affect your statutory rights.
· We make every effort to ensure that this Website is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this Website or any website accessible through it will not cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to provide adequate protection for your equipment which you use to access this Website. We will not be liable to you or to anyone else for any loss or damage which may be caused to any equipment arising as a result of your use of this Website.
11. Law and Jurisdiction
· The contract shall be governed by English law and we and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. If you access the Website from locations outside of England and Wales you are responsible for complying with any laws applicable to that territory.
12. Credit Card Security
· All card transactions on this site are handled through SECPay, this is a third party specialist processing company that utilise 128bit SSL encryption.
Please be assured that shopping at www.wespacpackaging.co.uk is 100% safe. Every transaction we process is also checked by our fraud control systems to validate the authenticity and validity of your payment card as well as indicators of possible fraudulent use.
All products are covered by the manufacturers guarantee.
13.1 The contents of this Website are protected by the law of copyright.
13.2 All rights in this Website, including Copyright, are owned or licensed to Westmorland Packaging. You may copy or save items included in this Website for your own personal, non-commercial use only.
Information we gather from you is never divulged to any third parties, unless as a requirement of fulfilling your order. We may use your details to advise you of special offers or major changes at Westmorland Packaging.