1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Westmorland Packaging.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
3. Some types of goods are exempt from being returned for a refund where they are perishable (e.g. food, flowers, newspapers, magazines) or where they are intimate or sanitary goods (like underwear), or where they are hazardous materials or flammable liquids or gases.
4. Other types of services cannot be returned for a refund, for example where the service begins as soon as you make the payment (e.g. a downloadable software product) or a gift card or gift wrapping service
5. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 7 working days after the date of delivery, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return, and the original postage and packaging charges made. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us.
6. Westmorland Packaging reserves the right to charge a 15% re stocking fee for any items returned.
7. We will NOT under any circumstances allow special order or out of stock items to be returned.
8. It is not the responsibility of Westmorland Packaging to ensure that items are returned in good condition. We do NOT accept liability for any items damaged in transit. If you are returning goods we suggest that you have carrier insurance.
9. The goods should be in their original packaging and in a re-saleable condition. Westmorland Packaging reserves the right to refuse a refund.